Fall session tuition is due in full by September 1, 2019. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to pay your tuition by that date, please contact us at email@example.com. Payments made after that date will incur a $10 late fee. Payments made after the first class session will incur a $15 late fee. Please note: late fees do not apply to new/prospective students.
Make a Payment Online *Note the additional handling fees for online processing.
10 Classes per Session:
- $230 (1 hour class/week/session – a total of 10 hours)
- $207* (1 hour class/week/session – for additional family members only. Scroll down to the Discounts section for more details)
- $310 (1.5 hours class/week/session – a total of 15 hours)
- $279* (1.5 hour class/week/session – for additional family members only. Scroll down to the Discounts section for more details)
- $35 per class (1 hour class – valid for fewer than 8 classes a session)
- $45 per class (1.5 hour class – valid for fewer than 8 classes a session)
If you’re unable to make a payment on time, you must email the office and request to make alternative arrangements. To avoid the late fee, requests must be submitted before the first class. Requests will only be granted in unique cases, at KDT’s discretion.
If your fee is past due and you have not made alternative arrangements, participation in performances will not be allowed and enrollment may be terminated. You are obligated to pay the session tuition unless your child has officially withdrawn from the program. You will be owe tuition until the withdrawal procedure is complete. Tuition refunds will be given only in cases of serious injury or prolonged illness. Requests must be emailed to the office and include a doctor’s note.
*The second (and third, etc) registered member of a family will receive a 10% discount on tuition of equal or lesser value per session.
Any student registered for two classes will receive a 50% discount on tuition of equal or lesser value per session.
Discounts do not apply towards Master or Guest Artist Classes.
Scholarships are available on a limited basis and are awarded to students who demonstrate financial need as well as talent. Requests for financial assistance must be emailed to the office before the second class of session. Financial assistance is awarded at KDT’s discretion and is subject to available funding.