Please note that this was written before KDT made the decision to move all classes online until further notice.
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitizing our studio and office spaces.
- We are continuing to hold classes as scheduled, but are asking students and instructors to wash their hands thoroughly before class and engage in as little direct contact with each other as possible.
- With full knowledge that every family is likely taking all necessary precautions against the virus, we are encouraging any student who feels sick or whose family member(s) feel sick to stay home from class.
- We will gladly exchange or refund any tuition fees if we decide to cancel future classes.
- We have made the difficult decision to postpone our upcoming performance of Black Candle, which was scheduled to take place at the Cowles Center in May. A decision about our school showcase performance, Sadhana, is forthcoming.
Because the virus is so easily transmitted through person-to-person contact, large gatherings of people are becoming less safe. Should the virus continue to spread in Minnesota, we will take the necessary steps to postpone or cancel other public performances and events and will be in touch when that occurs.
This virus poses serious questions that performers and arts organizations across the globe are currently grappling with. In all cases, the safety of our community takes precedence over our artistic goals. We are hopeful that more drastic steps will not be necessary, but are preparing as well as we can for the possibility of such circumstances. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you so much for your continued support of KDT!